Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. Book bloggers create their own lists based on the chosen topics and post links to our lists. It’s a way of all sharing our thoughts and our love of books. And who doesn’t love lists??
So this week’s challenge was to list the top bookish items, which are NOT books, which I have or would like to own. It was a difficult list for me for several reasons. There are so many cool bookish things out there and I always want more books!
Things I have and LOVE!
1. The Louisa May Alcott bracelet that my husband got me for Valentine’s Day this year.
2. The sleep shirt that my mom got me for Christmas.
3. My librarian coffee mug!
4. My book necklace (I wrote the names of my husband and kids inside!)
5. And my first “librarian” gift, my bracelet from my mom!
6. My new old bookcase for keeping all of my special books dust-free!
7. My Tale of Despereaux poster.
Things I LOVE and want!
8. A book scarf!
9. This case for my laptop and of course one to match for my phone!
10. And a bookish watch!
And of course… always… more bookcases to hold more books!