Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. Book bloggers create their own lists based on the chosen topics and post links to our lists. It’s a way of all sharing our thoughts and our love of books. And who doesn’t love lists??
So this week’s challenge was to list the top ten books that make me weep… I’m getting a little teary just thinking about them… But I’m not going to tell you WHY they make me cry, if I do that it’s like giving away the ending and I wouldn’t want to do that!
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- Burial Rites by Hannah Kent
- Allegiant by Veronica Roth
- Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
- America by E.R. Frank
- Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson
- The Fault in our Stars by John Green
- Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
- The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Brilliant list 🙂 I really liked Allegiant, despite being in the minority with that opinion!
Ooh The Book Thief! That one totally made me cry and I forgot to put it on my list! That’s SUCH a sad book. And Bridge to Terabithia…I feel like I definitely cried at that one, too. It was probably the first book that ever made me cry.
We have a few books in common in our TTT list 😀
– My TTT
The Fault in Our Stars made into my list as well! My take on this week TTT.
As I cried when dobby died!