Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. Book bloggers create their own lists based on the chosen topics and post links to our lists. It’s a way of all sharing our thoughts and our love of books. And who doesn’t love lists??
So this week’s challenge was to list the top ten books on our TBR list for this spring. I stuck to books that are being released this spring. What are you looking forward to reading this spring?
- The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin – A novel about bookstores – how can I resist?! And it sounds like an interesting story, too.
- Chestnut Street by Maeve Binchy – One last book from a master storyteller…
- One Hundred Names by Cecelia Ahern –Ahern’s books always have a unique perspective on life.
- The Blazing World by Siri Hustvedt – The next book in my Indiespensables subscription which rarely disappoints!
- The Ninja Librarians by Jen Swann Downey – Sorry, I can’t help it! When I told my husband I wanted this book, he told me I already have too many books. My argument? None of them are about Ninja Librarians!
And a bunch of books in series that I read are coming out this spring!
- Field of Prey by John Sandford – I didn’t love his last book, but I have always liked the Lucas Davenport books in the past, so I’m giving him another chance!
- Robert B. Parker’s Cheap Shot by Ace Atkins – Ahh… the chance to hang with Spencer and Hawk again!
- By Its Cover by Donna Leone – I’m looking forward to the opportunity to travel the streets of Venice again with Commissario Guido Brunetti
- In the Morning I’ll Be Gone by Adrian McKinty – The last book in The Trouble Trilogy, it will be interesting to see where Sean Duffy, a Catholic cop in the Protestant police force in Northern Ireland in the early 1980s, will end up.
- The Hollow Girl by Reed Farrel Coleman – I am so excited to read this book, but so sad to see the end of the Moe Prager series, one of the best detective series ever written.